March 28th & 29th 2020
Wilderness and Remote First Aid Training and Certification
This certification designed for scouts and scout leaders, outdoor enthusiasts, and anyone who works or spends time in remote environments. This course teaches advanced skills to be used in emergencies when help from professional first responders may be far away. Based on the Boy Scouts of America Wilderness First Aid Curriculum and Doctrine Guidelines.
March 28 & 29, 2020 (must be able to attend both days of the course)
$185 per person (payments must be provided when you sign up for the course), Training materials included in price.
Prerequisites: Must be at least 14 years old and hold current adult CPR/AED certification.
2 year certification
Digital certificate and Trained Patch available upon successful completion of course
· Primary and Secondary Assessments
· Head/Brain, Neck and Spinal Injuries
· Heat-Related Emergencies
· Altitude-Related Illnesses
· Allergies and Anaphylaxis
· Bone and Joint Injuries
· Wounds and Wound Infection
Special Bonus at no added cost:
· First Aid for Hazardous Marine Life Injuries
· Neurological Assessment
· FEMA IS-907 Active Shooter Training Available
· Trauma Bleeding Simulator
· Acute Chest Wound Simulator
· Compound Fracture Simulator
· Water Rescue / Extraction Simulation
· Basic Pharmacology for the Traveler