Does your child want to see what it’s like to breath underwater just like Mom or Dad? Or perhaps you’re considering a family vacation, and you’d like to bring your kids diving with you! Try the PADI Bubblemaker Experience.
The PADI Bubblemaker Experience is a great way to introduce children to scuba diving in a pool in less than six feet of water. You can also celebrate a birthday by throwing a memorable, exciting Bubblemaker birthday party with friends and family at Central Coast Dive Center! It’s fun, easy and safe.
The Fun Part
- Typical sessions last about an hour (sign up, gear up and fun included)
What You Learn
Kids get a chance to :
- Experience what scuba diving is like under the direct care and supervision of PADI Instructors
- Take their first breath underwater
- Learn about and use scuba diving equipment that is fitted for children
- Learn some basic skills and safety rules for scuba
The Scuba Gear You Use
All the equipment you will need is included in the Bubblemaker experience – just bring a swimsuit! Children use all the basic scuba gear including a mask, a snorkel, fins, a buoyancy compensating jacket that also carries your scuba tank, a scuba regulator to breathe from and instrumentation to monitor depth and air supply.
The gear is fitted specifically for children’s size and stature. Central Coast Dive Center’s professional staff will set up all the gear and show kids how to use it!
The Learning Materials You Need
- Just a swimsuit and towel!
Ready to blow bubbles? Just bring a swimsuit and towel, and we’ll provide the rest!
The PADI Bubblemaker program is for children age 8 and above.
- No pre-training required
What Should I Do Next?
- Call (859) 426-0020 to schedule your child’s Bubblemaker experience. These experiences are conducted on an individual basis, so we’ll work with you to find the best time for your schedule!
- Click here to get the Bubblemaker Form – fill it out and bring it with you!
Your Next Adventure
Bubblemakers can continue the adventure to complete AquaMissions during the Seal Team program. Those who are 10-14 years old can take a special version of the PADI Open Water Diver course, or they may want to pursue specialties such as underwater photography.