Learning to scuba dive is a life-changing experience that enables young men and women to embrace challenges in a whole new way. That first breath underwater; the feeling of total weightlessness as you embark into a foreign world… it enables you to be part of something so powerful it transforms your life!
At Central Coast Dive Center, we take pride in our youth education programs. We are flexible and easy to work with – and our staff of certified PADI professionals is trained to work with divers of all ages, including special training to work with children.
Call (859) 426-0020 or contact us online to design a youth program for your organization today!
Boy Scouts of America Scuba Diving Program
Central Coast Dive Center partners with Boy Scouts of America locally to provides BSA Scuba Programs to the scouts in our community.
As a Boy Scout, you can earn BSA Scuba, BSA Snorkeler, do your summercamp swim test and earn Merit Badges under the supervision of CCDC’s staff of certified PADI professionals. We even offer a special program for scouts to become fully Scuba Certified in Open Water.
Much like scouting, the overall philosophy of scuba encourages the quest for adventure!
Achievement of the Scuba Diving merit badge will result in a PADI Open Water Diver Certification. This is a lifetime certification that is only the first step into an endless world of new experiences, adventure and fun.
Call us at (859) 426-0020 to learn more about our local affiliation with BSA and how to start earning your merit badge!
We have years of experience working with various Youth Organizations to develop custom Scuba programs to meet their individual needs.
Come use our pool for your own program or let us run a scuba course that’s designed just for your Youth Organization!
Boy Scouts of America chose to work with us to design their local Scuba program because of our history of experience working with kids! Contact us today to ask us to design a youth education scuba program for you!
In the past, we’ve created scuba programs for groups such as:
- American Heritage Girls
- Girl Scouts
- Underwater Robotics Teams
- Swim Teams
- Home Schoolers
- Church Youth Groups
- University of Cincinnati – Mechanical Engineers program
- Local High Schools – like Scott High School’s Marine Biology Class!
Other popular youth programs that we offer at Central Coast Dive Center include:
- Scuba Open Water Certification (youths 10yrs+)
- Scuba Birthday Parties
- Discover Scuba Experience
- Discover Snorkeling Experience
- First Aid
- Emergency Preparedness
What Should I Do Next?
- Contact Us! Call (859) 426-0020 to speak with our staff. Just let us know what you’re looking for, and we can make recommendations for the best programs to meet your needs!
- Contact Us Online. Click here to send us an email. Please include your organization’s name, your contact information, and any other information you’d like us to keep in mind while designing a program for you!
- Stop by Central Coast Dive Center for a tour of our facilities. Click here for driving directions.