Learning to scuba dive is a fun new adventure! Central Coast Dive Center is here to guide you on every step of this adventure with our highly qualified staff of Dive Professionals and our own heated indoor pool and classroom facilities!
Click here to see all Learn To Dive Classes. These are classes like Discover Scuba Diving and Open Water Certification.
Click here to see all Scuba For Kids Classes. These are classes like PADI Seal Team (8yrs+) and PADI Boy Scouts Merit Badge Programs.
Click here for a complete list of ALL classes that are currently available at Central Coast Dive Center.
Click here to see the Class Schedule.
Traditional Classroom Courses
We love teaching scuba diving so much that we never stop! Central Coast offers traditional classroom-based Open Water Certification courses year-round, with a new course starting every 2 weeks. Our classes take place on site at CCDC in one of the best-equipped scuba learning facilities in the tri-state area:
- Professional Classrooms. Classes take place in one of our 2 professional classrooms that overlook the pool and a 6 ft-wide tropical fish tank. In addition to scuba equipment, classrooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV for videos and digital presentations.
- On-site Indoor Heated Pool. Confined Water pool sessions take place in our on-site indoor heated pool. We have a wide selection of rental equipment for use in classes and weekend excursions, and we invite all of our students to come in and practice in the pool whenever they’d like.
- State-of-the-Art Tank Filling. We have tank filling stations in both the dive shop and the pool deck area, so you’ll always have a full tank of air ready and waiting for you to go diving.
- Full locker room & shower facilities. In addition to a full dive shop, our facility has spacious men’s and women’s locker rooms with full showers and restroom facilities. You never have to go home dripping wet and smelling like chlorine after a pool session with CCDC!
- On-site Dive Shop. Our facilities include a fully stocked on-site dive shop. We offer custom equipment fitting, and we encourage customers to take their new equipment for a test drive in our pool, with the assistance of our trained staff.
More Options For Learning
CCDC Also Offers PADI eLearning Online Courses and our 24-7 Custom Scuba Courses, to provide the ultimate flexibility for your schedule.
PADI eLearning Online Classes
Central Coast 24/7 Custom Scuba Courses
We offer Custom Scuba Courses 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! Learn to dive when it’s most convenient for YOU, at any time of the day or night, in our professional and safe environment. Learn more about our 24/7 Custom Scuba Courses by clicking here.