August 11-18, 2018
Dive the world-famous reefs in tropical Belize… Think turquoise water, sharks, coral and rock formations and more!
Spend your post-dive afternoons relaxing at the tropical resort, napping on a hammock or digging your toes into the warm sand! Or perhaps venture out into Ambergris Caye and experience Belize with the locals!
This trip is all about having fun in a tropical location!
- 8 day/ 7 night accommodations at Ramon’s Village Resort
- Airfare & round-trip transfers will be included when booking becomes available
- Daily breakfast
- Tanks & weights
- 6x 2-tank boat dives
- (Gratuity & nitrox are not included)
A dive site originally made famous by Jacques Cousteau in 1970, this spectacular dive site is on every diver’s bucket list. A day trip out to the the Blue Hole is an awesome experience to add to this trip!
- Divers also have the option to add night dives, day trips to Turneffe and Hol Chan/ Shark Ray Snorkel!
- Add-on pricing is available upon request
We are offering certifications on this trip! Just sign up when you register for the trip!
TRIP LEADERS: Ken Bales
DATES: August 11-18, 2018
- Double Occupancy – Diver $1,599.00
- Double Occupancy – Non-Diver $1,125.00
- Single Occupancy – Diver $2,459.00
- Taxes are included
DEPOSITS: $250.00(deposit), $250.00 (Nov-30-17), $500 (Jan-3-2018), $500 (Mar-1-2017), $500 (Apr-1-2018), BALANCE DUE May 1, 2018
To reserve your space on this trip, call (859) 426-0020 or contact us online!
Click here to purchase DAN Travel Insurance for your next diving trip!
Central Coast Diver Center highly recommends that all divers purchase DAN Travel Insurance for each of their dive trips. It covers dive trip-related problems like baggage loss, weather, etc. Click here to go to DAN’s website for more details and to purchase DAN Travel Insurance for your next diving trip!